Tuesday, May 1, 2007

wow.

I'm so proud of myself xD
you are NOT gonna believe me...

I, 양숙비, actually did comply one of my diet plans as proposed in the previous post!!

I, 양숙비, actually ATE ONE WHOLE MANGO ALL BY MYSELF. IN 10 MINUTES~

wooot~!!! I broke my own record!! XD XD


ookay okay, I may sound random but if you know me well enough, you will know I, 양숙비, am NOT a fruit fan (fruits are the only 'food' i'll try to avoid as much as possible & despise my nick/emails etc. I have never finish an apple of any short ever, in my life. and it took me one whole afternoon to finish an orange.)
This is definately the first time in this whole 18 years and 8 months time, That 양숙비, actually FINISHED ONE WHOLE MANGO FRUIT ALL BY HERSELF! AND IN ONLY 10 MINUTES~!!

wahaha.. this is a good start~

AJA AJA HWAITING~!!!


**oh gosh, i'm so random. WAHAHA.. *retard*

No comments: