Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I was DAMN free.. xP hee...

oh gosh. my comp is lagging at this unbareable rate.. like.. 10secs perloading?(or MORE??!) @_@ argh.. why do i ALWAYS have not enough harddisk space?? oh right, i play the sims =__=

so anyways, we *finally* went to sing K today, we as in Qingy, Liyin, Hayden, Jessmine and ME!! Liyin, having her own concert as always, gosh this girl can SING!! and scream hahaha.. its definately her time when it comes to high notes.. its like OMG!! everybody stone whenever she does that *respect* *salutes* i mean seriously.. she's darn good..
Jessmine sings very well too, such sweet voice..
Qing, normal lah.. i listens to her solo almost every other day *opps, i think i sound rather like an envious old b*tch* haha.. ookay.. erase all that and.. Qing really sounds better off-mic.. what song was we singin?? *thinks* hmmm... gahx forget it, but I was on mic and somehow qing wasnt, and then she started singin REAL LOUD just like that, and soon before I realize I was actually indulging in her voice (and my voice got tuned out even with a mic *shy,runs and hide*). so yea, she sounds better off-mic.. or at least when she's singing LOUD =) hey, this means awesome-ness okay? ok. i think i should stop... i have a feeling that i'm gonna sound like another stuck up old sis..

so we sang and we sang and we.. oh ya! before that we had KFC for brunch and it was fun talkin about rides, PS2 games and jessmine's mom.. DAMN CUTE!! hahaha..
okay.. and then we sang and we sang and we walked(around the complex) and we bought STEP UP and SEDUCING MR PERFECT(daniel hanney~~ gosh he's sexy... *drools* oookay... i know i know i shall return him to you untouched samsoonie..)
and now that its written out... I realize, I havent been into a shapping mall quite this LONG for quite awhile.. O_O omg.. i think i'm adapting to old men's lifestyle O_O... but... to be on the bright side, this means i've grown out of the "jamming" period... hee... its Jafaican ;)

then after I got home and cleaned up, I actually BAKED A CAKE and MADE A LAGSANA =O
OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? I MULTITASKED!! yes i did those two at the same time. okay, I mixed the cake first(the douge was nice xP) then went to make lagsana after it was put into the oven.. its still multitasking!!....somehow...hee..*hides*


SO!!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
-the LAGSANA <33 This is good~~ even mommy praised so *beams* heehee... =P

& the cake..
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
THIS is good TOO.. hehehe.. xD cant wait to have it for breakfast tomorrow~ (that is IF i wake up on time)
-- AND!! this is actually my first attempt at baking a CHOCOLATE CAKE!! wee~~ ookay, i have to confess, its actually my 2nd time.. *shy* and this is less "canggih" than the 1st attempt... but but.. the 1st one burnt due to certain "technical problems" and so.. this made my FIRST chocolate cake~~ *beams harder*

and, 2nd thing I've learnt today is..


I OUGHT TO ADAPT TO AN EARLY BEDTIME SCHEDULE.

you wanna know why???





EWWWWWWWW... i hope you guys wont get nightmareS afterthese.. i mean no harm!!


i wanna camwhore too!! after being to kwanyee's page i cant help but to feel a tad envious.. gosh i miss camwhoring.. >"<

No comments: