Tuesday, May 15, 2007

tagged by LIMLIYIN. again.!

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Yeoh Shu Fei
Birth Date : 31 August 1988
Current Status : Single!
Eye Colour : dark brown?
Right of lefty : right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Hokkien + Teochew.. err.. HokChew?
My Fears : worms *shivers*
My Weaknesses : er.. I curse alot? and i switch moods REAL FAST. *hides* and. i'm not out-spoken..
My Perfect Pizza : one with loads of pepper (green/red), olives, meat(chicken chunks/seafood) with even more melted mozerella on loads of tomato sauce/thousand island.. yumm.. *licks*

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : what time is it?
My bedtime : I am supposed to be on the "as early as possible" routine, but i found myself getting into bed only "early in the morning" ;P
My most missed memory : i wanna watch snow fall again!! ^^

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : COKE!
McDonald's or Burger King : McD.
Single or grouped dates : no idea.
Adidas or Nike : fila?
Tea or Nestea : tea...
**why does these surveys just keep going round?**
Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE!!
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffee.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : No.
Curse : very often.. hee. *hides*
Take a shower : o.O rofl what is this?
Have a crush : nope. =.=" crap, i sound like a sad person...
Think you've been in love : yea, and it was dumb.
Go to school : yes....
Want to get married : someday... ask me when i've at least found a partner. =)
Believe in yourself : Yes.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes.. and i love black label! ^^
Gone to the mall : err... yea... *sweat*
Been on stage : Yes.. ages ago yes ^^.
Eaten sushi : YES!
Dyed your hair : yes.
*why are these questions crappy??*

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : NO.
Changed who you were to fit in : as i remember... NO.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married : ask me when i've at least found a partner. =)

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : black/brown
Best hair colour : black...
Short hair or long hair : short..

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : eh? answering these questions?
Hour ago : trying out photoshop// it gets fun as it goes!
4.5 hours ago : errl... watching america's next top model. i think? *i think you've gotten used to my blurness!*
1 month ago : april 15 at 12.46am... probably msn-ing/bww2-ing/dl-ing-music-ing or whatever that i always do
Year ago : no idea..

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : those who are lovable.
I feel : sleepy..
I hate : you. NOT! haha.. ookay.. lets see what i hate.. oh ya! un-tasty food! yes yes.. definately that and worms. o=)
I hide : my thoughts..
I miss : travelling. late autumn/early winter >"<
I need : to decide which UNI to go.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
**sesiapa yang ingin di-tag, dipersilakan.

No comments: