Saturday, May 12, 2007

Miss Glam Girl By Mix FM // Vote for Janice~ girl no.10! ^^

Miss Malaysia World 2007. with Mix FM.
http://www.mix.fm/05/special/mmw07/default.asp
please vote for contestant number 10,>Janice<.(third from the right in the picture above) she looks even better in real life. My add-ons to her self-description-"I have a unique look and personality, I love meeting new people and taking up new challenges." would be..
She's one of the true souls I came across. She fun-loving, daring, sincere, nice (very very nice, trust me), true (i HAVE to emphasise on this, cause she really is one TRUE soul.) and loads more which words could not describe. and yes she's smart, horny & holy XD haha.
She's really an interesting person, vote for her & i swear she'll make us proud. ;)


G.L.A.M-O.R.-OUS~

No comments: