Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My First .Gif~! <33

Image is Free Hosted By Pictiger.com
w00t w00t~!! I made an moving gif!! XDXD how cool is that??!! ookay.. maybe my background is a little too lame.. but this WAS my first.. and SAY IT'S COOL! *treatens the one reading to agree/say "IT IS COOL!"* heehee.. <33 xD xD

ookay.. so after going through pictures of changmin and the guys, i must say that maybe.. i had a crush.. but that was so dumb and so long ago. so lets FF("Fast-Forward" as tintin uses it *wink*) it alright? =)
& Thanks to Dong Bang Shin Ki (which i accidentally "bump into" on youtube somewhere during that very very depressed period; thanks for that forever-so-charming video-Always there), i effort to throw him out of my head, in a considerably short period. ;) *praise self*

I FREAKIN LOVE THEM FOR THAT~!! <33
and so, by here i have to RE-declare...

I.AM.CURRENTLY.CHARMED.BY.TVfXQ. -not like you dont know.. xP

No comments: