Thursday, May 31, 2007

PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE TRUE.. PLEASEEEEE

11.59pm[text msg from kimchi unnie] - Bi, my cous say myfm say TVXQ may not come to kl, 10% chance only (><)

i couldnt believe my eyes and actually re-read it.. and when it hits me that i did not read wrong.. i fumbles to reply, but poor changmin [my phone] is not working right !@&^#@$&%$ [seriously there is no emoticon that can express my current frustration, not even the word FUCK.] ewww... bloody.. ewww.. why why WHY!!!

eww.. and i thought i was going to sleep earlier tonight.. ewww.. damn i'm jinxed by TVXQ.

omgomg.. pleaseeee let me see them again this year.. please please please.. please lets me watch their "O" concert.. please let me see them again..

i miss them... i really do.. >"< eeee.. T.T

please i pray to god... please...

*wuuu~* i seriously have the urge to cry.. oh wtf.. PLEASEEEEEEEE LET THIS NOT BE TRUE. I BEG YOU!!!

No comments: