Thursday, March 8, 2007

w00t~! i got connected!!! *cheers with joy*

w00t w00t~! i finally got connected~!! xD xD
wuu..** one night without the internet was killing me, espeacially when my hands are itching to type (chat/blog).. lol. i seriously couldnt fall asleep eventhough i'm really worn-out at 2330 yesterday.

what happened was simple(sorta). i lose my DNS code after the "blackout" my area encounter. as to why is it related to the 'blackout' i have no clue(not as simple for me i guess?). the cure? CALL STREAMYX. <33 ^^
and yay,i got connected~! wee~~

but now, at this exact moment, as high as i am for finally getting connected, as much as i really wanna write a longer post. I can't. I can't really type nor think nor concentrate, for my right hand is really cramp/numb/sore frm the 2/3 hours of drawing detail plans =.=" it is using up every little bits of energy to keep typing. (seriously i have no idea why they want us to draw so many eventhough some design/including mine could be explained in one picture---it is almost simetrical & of the same material, and the lecturer even asked why i drew so many when it looks the same? =.=" thank goodness some lecturer "credited" me for being able to imagine and draw it out in detail ^^)

seriuosly as much as i looovveee designing, design studio has not been at all encouraging. there are 4 lecturer in this class and therefore we have 4 minds and point of views to comply. and worst of all? they always ALWAYS change their mind/words at the next class =.=" wtf?
given today: for tutorial given last week/last class, three of the lecturers told us we have to draw and hand in 4 drawings at the end of class today.(one was absent, the one who's most 'wa tak sii') 4 drawings? "ookay, fine/easy"
and that was what we did (the dorky "nerds")-obediently draw out 2 elevations and 2 sections, showed it to the lecturer(s), got our feedbacks, then go photostat and happily going to pass up the papers when suddenly the "most wa-tak-sii" lecturer say...

"ookay, you can go back now." *refusing to take the papers i was holding*
me: *shoving the papers infront of him + tryin to put it on the stack of drawing under his hands*
lecturer: *looks at me with a blank face*
me: err, dont you want these papers?
lecturer: you've already shown me right?
me: yea..
lecturer: well, okay you can go back now.
me: err.. i thought we were suppose to hand in the drawings.
lecturer: no, you've just have to show us.

=.=" wth???
and around 15 minutes before this convo happens, i've asked another lecturer (before photostating) if it was really nesessary/do we need to hand in the drawings today. and she said yes! *grrr*
talking bout recycling/save mother nature. try talk the sense out of these lecturers who lack communication and <3 causing confusions. =.="
seriously they think paper very cheap ar?
and ppl ask me how do you spend ur allowance so fast??
well now you know. plainly on assignments and food =.= (seriously its only the beginning of the month and i've spent 100++? @_@)

T.T i wanna shop, sing k, watch movies & have yum-cha sessions like every other ppl too~!!

돈 이젠 그만 아닙니다!!

-edit-
wooo~!!! my very first none-birthday-related post!!! XD xD *cheers* lol

No comments: