Friday, March 16, 2007

I shall NOT play with wires.

why?
- i always get cut/poke/sting by it whenever i uses it.
- its hurts my thumbs, pointies and middle fingers > feeling numb for several days in a row.
- its a hassle to use.
- requires more than bare hands to twist, turn, break, or even make it straight.
- for that ^points up^ i need plyers. which are never my friend - I SWEAR! (nor scissors, eventho it have nothing to do wires,but it is of the same family as plyers;) they somehow find some way to pinch/cut me back T.T

MAIN POINT : i'm now full of cuts and scratches from "playing" with it continously for 2 days.

T.T wuuu...
why does my design always looks more canggih than i can effort? T.T
and why do i always rush for my assignment? (even though i've started 2 weeks ahead, and thats because the due date got delayed. heehee :P)


i need a tutor - in model making.
and a tutor - in time management.

*falls asleep with burnin sensation in her face, hands and feets*

No comments: