Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A 'Problem' is not a 'problem' unless YOU make it a Problem

Havent I told you that FOOD plays a major role in my life? [i love having 5 meals a day.] I do actually think deep about Life, problems and stuff while munching(espeacially dinner). But as much as my brain rolls, I always forget the contents after an hour(i'm seriuos!-okay, i know you know this. the nick "professor blurbi" frm kimchi unnie makes it all clear didn't it? *lol*). anyways the only part I'll rmb is the "key point" thus it explained my title. ^-*points up*-^ <Quoted from Ballroom Bootcamp>

well anyways, it was bothering me for a few days regarding my recent performances at school and seriously I know I did very very badly =.= *sigh* (eventhough I started the assignment 2 weeks ahead-- its waaaAAaay ahead of time for Professor BlurBi). SERIOUSLY, preparation ahead of time does NOT works for me. I shall and will be the most last minute person you'll ever know and I shall remain. I SWEAR.
-- just an excuse to avoid managing time more 'professionally'; which I dont know how, and a percentage of sticking to it is very much minimal. =X

gahx.. I really hate it when I wanted to blog something, yet I forgotten whats it about (no its not your tag unnie, i got it on draft, dont know who else i adore..) *swt+squeezing brain juices* haha.. xP



-0.u.t with a sigh-

I SHALL NOT BRING MYSELF DOWN! 화이팅!! ^^

No comments: