Friday, March 9, 2007

Summer : Get Back Time~! hiya~! XD

after the increasing numbers of pictures frm summer's blog regarding her improving culinary skills at an incredible speed. She never. NEVER. fails to make me hungry.. now its GET BACK TIME`!!!
woo hooo!! hahaha :P

here goes~!!

my lunch today:
Miso soup
misosoba 003
...
&
...
Soba Noodles~!!!
misosoba 004

gosh.. i cooked a 3 person meal when there's only 2 person eating -so full- *burp*
haha.. anyways.. it tasted good!!
however i still prefer cold soba noodle(my expertize. sorta ^^) than eating it with miso soup(my first time ever, which qingy really love--she had 2 bowls!! lol) thus, i brought out my fav salad dressing -> french dressing *chu-* to go with the soba.. and WA-LAH, it tasted REALLY GOOD!! it would be a prefect appetizer cause despite of how full we were, we still managed to finish the 3 person soba noodles!! lol.. or maybe we're just really big eaters *licks mouth & burp*
excuse me~!

haha... just like summer would say, it was really a good achievement ^^
<3 it more when someone else enjoy & compliment on the food.

Hwaiting~! summer lets learn more dishes and have party together~!! xD xD <33

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaaa~ pay me bac huh?!
hohoho~ nvm~ i noe how to do oso!!!
i can make them MYSELF!!! lslalalala~
good idea!! learn more dishes ya!!! then we held a home party!!!
whoa~!!! cant wait for it wei!!!!

i will make u guys hungry more!! XD

♥ Heidi Y. said...

mwahaha.. and i shall make you hungry too.. damn i need to learn more 'canggih' dishes!!!
yeapp yeapp~! it'll be awesome!! XD
faster come back~!! XDXD

Leann said...

hey..miso soup n soba noodle...teach me..hahaha..u make me hungry now..lol..k la..feel bored n just past by..need to do my work d..take care.. ^.^