Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tagged by Kimchi unnie *this one seriously Tao Tia* @_@

MY TOP 10 HOTTEST GUYS.
(1) List your top 10.
(2) Put all of them IN ORDER of your lust LOVE for them. (10 - 1, 1 is the hottest.)
(3) Say which movie/show/thing it was that hooked you.
(4) Supply photos for said people.
(5) Tag five people!



10. Channing Tatum


from She's The Man.










He simply looks so fine! Freakin nice bod, freakin cute features + freakin cute accent. and freaking sweet character in the movie. xD LoL. i dont know. i just enjoy looking at him. Havent turn into a Stalker regarding his REAL life tho. =) anyways He IS H.O.T.


9. Jung Woo-sung

from Daisy
-- this pic made me go *rofl* xD














I like him for his character in the movie.
freakin nice story[much credit to director andrew lau]. Its so sad, yet somewhat real. and yes I do have a fetish for heroes from movies (cute ones espeacially but not superman or any of those sorts. PERIOD.)

*cough-main point-caugh* He's one TALL asian too ;)

But, I'm neither part of his stalk-crew in life.


8. Joe Cheng


From started with a kiss.
















I dont much fancy him in The Rose, plainly because his character started rather gay. and that freaked me..
BUT!!!
You just have to agree in his talent of acting. =)


7. Xiah Junsu


from TVfXQ.















That charisma, that totally adorable laugh, that awesome rusty voice which blends into every chord just so perfectly, that dolphin squeel, again that laugh and the dolphin squeel(again!). haha..
I just couldn't resist that laugh and dolphin squeel.!! xD


6. Dougie and Tommy

from McFly

















[left] Dougie, shy yet wild; as danny says "you just have you tap him on the shoulder and he'll start blable-ing none stop" xD CUTE!. and yea, cute.

[right] Tommy, a really really nice person who cares most bout their fans, with that awsome baby voice (which comes along those baby fats i guess?) xD haha..

Harry --- would be at no.11. Check him out people, he's really REALLY HOT! plus plays the drums awesomely. ;) just a little too quiet and cool/cold. I guess that's part of being real 'artistic'. =)

**I absolutely loves and adore all four of McFly, their talents, their craziness [espeacially dannydougielove] & unforgetably, their music. =)


3. Hero JaeJoong & Micky YuCheon [they just HAVE to tie] ^^


from TVfXQ.








You just have to love them for their never ending jokes even though it really isnt funny but you just have to laugh cause of the way they said it and laughs at themselves.
The more dorkilicious ever!
I LOVE YOU GUYS~~

[quote]
"micky: so we can't see the sunrise from incheon?" *lol* xD
*hugs*


**- yes i read you Jaejoong, TVXQ will not be TVXQ without all 5 members, yunho would be at no.12 [dont ask me why]


2. Danny Jones


from McFly









Not exactly handsome, but I adore his ability to brings the crowd to the highest point. I mean seriously, I do sing, sways, and gets high infront of the computer watching the performances through youtube.com as though I was really there! *lol* okay, maybe that's just because it's McFly. =P

*- have I told you he is one cool dork? along dougie and the whole of TVXQ.
**- his signature is of the similar style as changmin, both have had an unforgetable incident at exam... there are a few similarities which freaks me.
***- I love him for him =) not cause he somehow relates to changmin. (I only realize the similarities few months ago, when Danny was already my fav of McFly since... f4/f5?)
****- I admit I simply love McFly as much as TVXQ even though I don't own any of their merchandises.
*****- I am desperate for Motion in the Ocean.







KKYA~~~
I know you know who's spot it is xD


.. absolutely

*drumrolls*



1. Choikang Changmin~~


from TVfXQ.











I love his hot-sweet-cute-dorky-playful-yet-serious-n-smart personality with that 'mature-for-his-age' apprearance which really got me hooked when I first saw him on youtube (Always There MV<-- he looks absolutely fine/handsome in there), later to find him of our age ['88-ian; did you realize how small amount of us is in the industry? and with fame? minimal]. Plus his LOVEl NG body. smexy abs. smexy voice that can reach both high and love w chords. He's eager in learning everything and anything possible.


He makes me smiles, makes me cry -- although just that once for school of rock. bloody envy those girls >"<

OUR CHOIKANG CHANGMIN
;)

I just LOVE him =)
사랑해~!!



OKAY! I'M DONE!! *skips around with joy*
- this was so hard. Cause I can only think of the first and last 2 = 4 person. but I love all TVXQ and McFly members and that would take up 9 places. but I adore the other 3 too!! rearranging the 9 was really tough!! espeacially Harry's one. He's just so hot! xD

now the taggin part..
please DONT kill me. 0=)

1. Amiko chan
2. Tracy
3. Summer
4. - whoever who just love getting tagged.
5. HeeNim - it would be interesting to answer this from a cat's point of view "faye: ankeurae unnie?" x) haha.

2 comments:

Asstounding kukubird said...

gila obses...haha

♥ Heidi Y. said...

omg.. did you actually. seriously. went through all that?! *rofl*