Saturday, March 10, 2007

BLAME LIYIN!!

haha.. my emotion is actually not as serious as the title. (just for the fun ^^, komene liyin chan!) this actually came in handy cause i was (again.) itching to blog (& actually wanted to blog bout my weird eating habit. with i think might bore you guys more)
so just like every single time, i would go blog hopping first thing i sit in front of the computer. *hop hop hop* into liyin's and...

o.O"

...


I AM TAGGED!!

*LoL*

well anyways here goes~! *dedicated to liyin for tagging me* ;)

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

here goes!
1. I am extreamly grumpy when the weather is really hot/warm.
2. I am really *RAWR-fierce* when ppl annoy me when i'm hungry and tired (i mean seriously RAWr!-but i dont know where i get that energy for that *lol*).
3. I sometimes almost use the term "LOL" in real life. (maybe i did but dont rmb)
4. I prefer watching the TV alone.

what else??? *grabs head*

5. I enjoy dancing like a dork & laughing at myself. (but not when i am "THE joke" for other ppl)
6. I dislike one of my relatives. make it hate, either way. 0=)

gosh. i dont even know what are my weird habits/little known facts...

7. I... am... an extreamly fussy shopper.
8. I am an extreamly untidy virgo. 0=)

errrrrrr....

9. I am a bad friend(?)
&..
10. I regret having a blog and being tagged. (haha.. :P)

OKAY~!! the 'yummy part' hohohoho *evil fangs*
The Six buddies:
1. Kimchi unnie!
2. Amane unnie!
3. Ajumma Tracy!
4. summer!
5. Amiko-chan!
6. limliyin :P haha.. SDO freak - ai chin!

No comments: