Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Friends

"Even if we talk less, you always stands a place in my heart."
-i don't think this is quoted frm anywhere. its only a shoutout to my friends, even the ones i don't often contact/lost contact with.

My defination of FRIENDS:
- doesn't have to share interests or even the same view of life.
- shares/shared laughter & time together.
- shares little secrets.
- enjoy every single time spent together eventhough its once a blue moon.
- know that we are always here for each other.
- will always forgive & have faith in each other.

I don't know how much i mean to you guys, but you guys definately make a part in my heart, my life. I know i don't always say the thing you want to hear, or might even said things that hurted your feelings, but i do think it is better to be straight forward than to talk about one behind his/her back (& i hope for so in return. sure i know it'll hurt our feelings/friendship but i think this IS the best). Even though we do not see each other as often, even if we do not talk as often, you ARE part of my puzzle. Just so you know, i am always here for you. Time would not bring us apart, nor would distance. The faith i have in you will last forever. Although the phrase 'always being here for you' could not always be physical, you know you have a place to turn to. and thats here. =)

To...

Tracy:
I know I am selfish, for always not wanna go over to your place. but please understand, Petrol is not cheap, for me to go into your place took almost quarter of my tank. and i need to save as much as possible. unlike you, i do not have any salary, just a small sum of allowance that is enough for my food, assignment and small treats for myself (if i eat lesser that month). You know i love you & precious our friendship as much as you do. =)

Summer:
that jar of stars did not help much eh?
whatever you're going through, may you solve the problem soon.
(try not to think bout 'right' or 'wrong', you may take that 'wrong' turn and still be 'right')
You might regret in the short run(if you took the 'wrong turn'), but as long as you have faith in yourself and made that decision based on your perception you know things will turn out for the better.
do not let things bring you down; smile and think wise, you'll get a better picture. =) Ganbatte! Good luck <3

Kimchi unnie: (i would put ur name in red, but i think suju will be best ^^)
Thank you for always being so nice to me and allowing me to have heechul as my 'kai lui'.. haha.. the thought of it is still wild XD but me love.
Thank you for always correcting my typos/korean.
Thank you for always always so joyful and the entertainer. that ella voice is THE BEST!! ^^

and you know i love you right?? ^^
총말 감사합니다.

Amane unnie:
I know you think my "love" for changmin is a little too over, and i know how much you're bored with my stupidity/lack of self confidence. Even though we dont know much about each other. i admire the way you can always think/sees things in a big picture. i also admire you for being straight forward yet able to break things so gently. and i totally adore your talent in singing and socializing. Really thankful for knowing such a great person (thanks to jojo ^^) & looking forward to discover more of you and your talent. Hwaiting!
사랑합니다.

*- it will take time to write about all of you, so bare in mind that it's gonna be a really long post, when i get the time to do so. =)

1 comment:

♥ Heidi Y. said...

This is written in the midst of a real hectic week just because i think some of you are starting to doubt our friendship, and just to get my message across.. i find that this a 'need' to post.

however this does not imply to all the ppl i've listed, just want to show my gratitude for having you all in my life <3

thank you =)