Friday, June 27, 2008

I LOVE MY UNNIE!

i woke up kinda late today, which i think is around 11am-12pm(?) and never took notice in my phone till like i think 1pm(?) because..

-one-
My phone, just like my MSN turns pretty quiet whenever i'm on hols.

-two-
i'm just lazy in a way to even check on my phone periodically. :\

ANYHOW!
it surprised me when i checked and saw like 3 msgs in my inbox.
i know its not much, but i did mention that my phone would turn quiet during the hols, so receiving 3 textmsgs/day is pretty awesome. hahahahaha.

first was from munhong, about lunch and movie.. at like 11am.
sorry, i was already damn late. hahaha. *falls*
this dude is leaving for Melbourne in a few days time i think.
pretty cool cause he's on student exchange thingie, thus he's gonna study in Melbourne U only to pay with ringgits. SO NICE RIGHT?? :)
[btw i think MU is his "dream university"; he's the only one i know who really persist in "whats wrong with melbourne U??" and "come to melbourne!" whenever we discuss about schools.]
thus, congratulations and good luck my friend :)

Second was my fav, cause its from my favouritest unnie, eiko about.....
CHANGMIN!
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha.
hopefully you guys feel the happiness all the way from me through your monitor. *rofl*
heehee, i'm still smiling loh, eventhough i think it've been a good 30 minutes or so since she told me the WHOLE story. hahahaha x)

the last one was from maxis, which is very "potong stim" loh. wtf.

anyways lets maintain the happiness in the air and drift back to changmin, and eiko, and me, sitting under a... hut, with marble floors, middle of nowhere.
hee~~~ x)
[copy paste from msn convo box!]

eiko-chan bababu:
better msg you before i forget!!
eiko-chan bababu:
i dream we were going to see TVXQ? SuJu?
eiko-chan bababu:
changmin was there using laptop, sitting on floor, i forgot why but i approached him we chatted, then i join him to watch movie on his laptop.
eiko-chan bababu:
and you go sit beside me, which is very weird, because he like in middle infront of laptop, i'm at his left side, you at my left side~ his right side nobody
eiko-chan bababu:
i ask you go his right side sit, you blush and say you paiseh, then i told him you are his fan, and he laughed~
eiko-chan bababu:
can't remember why, then we break for awhile, when we continue watching back, you sit on his right side and very sweet somemore //=D
eiko-chan bababu:
and i left you two to it (love me yah)~~


hahahahaha~ x)
dont you just love her?? x)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DREAMING OF US~ kkya~~ <3<3<3

*retarded smile* -out-

faye is flying~

No comments: