Monday, June 23, 2008

I am secretly an attention seeker.

i think.

If you've browsed through my blog, you would have notice it hasnt been a great week for me. I've been a little emotional about stuff at home.

And I've been suprised today, when ammie asked me
so how are you? you seem a little sad... from your blog.
[ well, sorry ammie for not elaborating more, but i dont feel like boring you with my silly issues :) ]
the reason i am so suprised is because, I've grown up.. pretty much being "invisible" most of the time. I've been outshined in every sense, that i really feel insignificant 90% of my life.
And being the quiet dumb one as most of you know me, the one who totally sucks at communicating? yea, did no good for me either.
However i've never know how to cope with my insignificant, nor express myself, not here, never to mention in real life.

Therefore, it really meant alot when you asked those seemingly three, simple, words.
those words were extremely warm, because it makes me realize there's actually someone there who really is concern about me.
and i really truly appreciate it. Thank you ammie. :)
and i also appreciate you driving today. hahaha. x)
and i really enjoyed listening to both of you talk.
I really love you girls, simple stories brightens me up :)

thank you, i'm feeling the best in a week now :)

No comments: