Monday, June 16, 2008

Have i tell you about my recent NEW fringe?

No?
well then i'll tell you now.
i use to be damn skillful in cutting fringe back in secondary school days. dead straight doll fringe to dumb slanting fringe [which didnt grow out in time for my year book *cringe*].. whatever lah, i was pretty much able to "get the look" in a snip.
in fact my skill have degraded into noob level, i currently have three-tiers fringe. yeap. i made that up, i'm a artist! mwahahahaha.

anyways, for your entertainment, let me show you my 3-in-one fringe.

Layer1.













Layer2.













Layer3.














Woah, isnt that a little like "三宝冰"? (ice kacang).
three layers? hahahaha.

Anyhow, i think the result isnt that bad.
...when i have it sideways.


















Correc-ca-not?
-Ms. Salvi ;)

No comments: