Thursday, May 29, 2008

my very weird body system.

#1 - Fruits doesnt befriend me =(
i dont know why, but it seems like most (note: approx. 90% of the time) fruits which taste SWEET to everyone around me would taste SOUR or weird to me.
this IS the reason why i hate fruits. (hahaha.. curious as to why my nick is applefaye then? *rofl*)
am i more of a sour person? is that the reason why all fruits become sour, because they know they'd be eaten by me? i really dont know why they despise me!
last weekend, we had steamboat at home, and my mom being a corn lover, had corn boiled for all of us too. now, now, i know corn isnt a fruit... is it? anyways, i dont like them either. for a matter of fact, my mom only cooked ONE corn. yes ONE BIG corn choped into 6 peices (one each!), & amazingly OUT OF THE WHOLE jagung (lets just let me use "jagung" alright? its so much more homey than "corn". haha) mine tasted just like water, when everyone's else tasted of really SWEET corn. =.=
is there any hypotesis as to why my jagung would taste so pale, when everyone else's damn sweet?
blah. idk too. =(

#2 - I gets hiccups for drinking more water.
FYI, i could live with only a bottle of water when i'm outside and a glass a day if i'm home. that doesnt not include my daily intake of soup, and breakfast/lunch-yumcha sessions which is minimal (like only 2 cup max on a VERY WARM day). but anyhow, i'm talking PLAIN WATER right now.
i ALWAYS gets hiccups if i drink more than that. okay. i'm only taking my example from home because its the only time i'm be so free to notice i'm having hiccups again. See my usual habit is a cup a day, and whenever i drink my 3rd or 4th glass of water; excluding soup, i'd always get hiccups. no, drinking the next glass of water without breathing would not help either. i guess i can declare myself a hiccup-er(?) lol.. my cure? JUST IGNORE IT. seriously, ignorance is an art. hahaha. you'll have to be cool enough to not let those hiccups get on ur nerves and really just ignore it. it should be gone before you notice ;)
haha. i know it sounds like bullpoo but that really works for me, so the next time you have hiccups, try it out? =D hic. hic. hic.

#3 -...
okay i cant think of #3 anymore.
anyways.. #1 and #2 is enough to stand my point: is my body system weird or what?

No comments: