Monday, May 5, 2008

I really believe that I have an antenna which recieves information about changmin.

Sorta.
cause you see, despite the fact that i've been sleeping only around 4am/5, for the past few DAYS, and i already slpt for FOUR hours yesterday evening, i chose to sleep again, at 2/3am last night.
i wasnt even tired-tired, and rolled around for quite awhile, i HAD to go to bed "just because" -quote eiko. hahahaha xP
and i kept rolling/sleeping till around 10+, eventho i was already 60-70% woke by seth who called around 9.30 =.=

and miraculously, eiko-unnie sent me a msg on msn around 3+am, about changmin being paired with jessica.
SEE!! i told you i've got an antenna, otherwise why would i instinctly get myself to bed when i already slept in the evening? anyways, this is not the only time, there's other stuff that only me and eiko-unnie knows -because she's the only one i can tell without feeling like i'm "blow-water"-ing (unless she forgot) that makes me believe i really have a built-in antenna for changmin.

I understand that it's not jessica's nor CHANGMIN's choice to choose their position/role in any video, cf, whatever.
but wtf why did you just paired them up when i swear her to stay OFF changmin?
well, actually jessica dint "get on" changmin, technically changmin did =.=
you suck, SM/the director/the producer, whoever you are... *MAERONG!*

No comments: