Saturday, May 24, 2008

i'm sorry i'm gay

But i must admit that i'm a sucker for HK.
not HanKyung of super junior sorry, eventhough he's really, pretty adorable. =P
i'm talking HELLOKITTY.
in fact, i love ALL SANRIO.



anyways. why all so sudden the talk of "gayness"?




*grins*







Seth bought me these lovely cans of candy drops!

















Thanks alot. xD
haha.. well he also bought me a cape? or is it a table cloth?? =P
anyhow, the whole "scenario" was very funny i think.

:He passed me this esprit bag, and i asked "what is it?"
and he said to look for myself. and i did.
the 1st thing i took out, was the cape (because it was most "reach-friendly" from the bag; haha.. me and my invented words)
and i went like o.o? *stuntforasecregisteringthesubject* cause i dont use these stuff, so seriously the words "whats that again" really DID came across my mind. haha.. real sorry for the dumbmode seth, i didnt mean it.
and actually really anticipated the weight still in the bag. and i pulled out these TWO cans of candy drops!
HK printed!:
it kinda seem like i had a 180 degree change of expression, because we were both laughing. [i think i was partially giving that dumbsmile as i used to whenever changmin's name is mentioned, i dont know]
LOL. anyhow, thanks seth.

well, that was real funny for me:
1- to realize its hellokitty (i think everyone knows i'm a sucker for it, despite my persistance of "man-ness" in my daily habit.) - SANRIO makes me smile =)
2- to realize my OBVIOUS change of expression. *rofl*




nevertheless, i've found something uber cool on these cans.

1- "same ol'" right?























2- LOOK! they have prints when the seal tape is removed!
























CUTE RIGHT??!?!
like so cool really, its in GOLD somemore.
i cant really read whats printed but i could roughly make out the word "开封" which means its opened. well anyhow, its really cool. hahah.
and therefore i present......



*drumrolls*



...

















Qingy's NEW calculator set!










hahaha.. i love my little sister. i dont know who wrote that, but its ugly not very nice, ANYHOW now its upgraded by me. LOL.
damn muka tembok weh.
haha.


*err.. i think that's my sis's writings? O_O"
oops! =X

No comments: