Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm not trying to be racist.

Really, i absolutely adore malay cruisine, and also adore those mamak ppl cause they are usually the friendliest compared to chinese kopitiam ppl.
but seriously, i swear, SOME MALAYS do get on my nerves.
I, for one, dont like driving. so yes if you're reading this, and would love to call me out/drive me around, please do =). i swear i'll love you to bits. HAHA.
I guess you'd sorta guessed why the mention of racist and driving. Yes, just today, on the road. i got F*-ing pissed by THREE malay drivers. i swear to you the rudest drivers IN PJ/SJ area are MALAYS. not just any malays cause seriuosly i'm fine with them, but dumbf* malays who's damn bloody proud with their small cars. specifically "waja" AND "kancil" (well i already despise kancil, specifically for their parkings, damn pita, sorry). seriuosly have you ever met a rude malay in better cars? no right?
then why are they just so blooody proud with those damned cars? i have no idea.
they'd either go too slow, or too fast. its sooo annoying because on the road, there's already like 120837178245632834 other cars to comprehand and bloodyhell these inconsistancy. its driving me nuts.
haha i cursed ALOT today. and then i was like "next time when you drive, DONT CURSE LIKE ME!" to my sister, wtf.. hahahahahah gosh.
but really, these drivers are damned. =.=
not that i'm a good driver, i'm a reckless one to be frank.
so please please please dear friends, if you got a car, get me out? 0=D
the world will be a much safer place that way too! =D =D


anyways, this is a rather cute e-mail i got today.
titled : Chinese Da Vinci Code




















press ctrl + A! =)
** open a new tab/window for the pic, cause it'll only work that way. =\

No comments: