Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I AM FREEEEE~~~

SCREAM BABY SCREAM!!!
xD xD xD KKYA~~~~~~


ahhh.. its so nice, now i can have ALL the sleeps i want. x)
and to those dear loved ones, if you choose to send me facial masks or beauty treatment, anything that sort. It'll be my utmost pleasure to recieve those with full gratitude.
am in critical need for intensive recovery session! x)

as for now, thank you all for not bothering me much through the times.
i love you all, especially shirley, seth and tin, eventho you all might think you didnt do much. =)
but to shirley, thanks for listening to my shits all the time;
seth, eventhough i was "tu-lan" at you CONSTANTLY reminding me of the time, still thank you for being concern.
and my beloved tiny tin, thank you for calling back after every depressing msg sent out. and thank you for those comfort session you gave. thank you so so much. those words really meant alot to me, thanks for helping me through. *hugs*

now its time to parrrrrttaay~!!
*sings*

No comments: