Thursday, October 29, 2009

note. THE DATE.

yes, I know Halloween's around the corner!

and I've got an invite from the youngsters for a night at the curve.
the whole plan, i'm not quite sure, but considering i'm currently ridiculously low on social level, of course I said YES!

however, there is something that is troubling me.
My issue is : I AM CURRENTLY HAVING A RIDICULOUSLY BAD SKIN, should I still proceed wearing dramatic make-up for the night, for the fun of the holiday?
it may be a meh! *waves away hand motion* for alot of people about my said issue.
but its so dejecting to even look my face in the mirror i kid you not. :(

Well, truth be told, I have actually decide to go make-up free. For I just had my face cleansed by certified beautician, and is actually scheduling for a thorough cleansing treatment next week, which would not be cheap. Mainly because I am leaving in a month time and could not afford risking this scraped face any further. HAHA. lame.


Anyways, of course I wont have such lame post.
I come across this awesome 15 year old on youtube, who's really good at make up.
She've got some awesome halloween make up tutorials.
among my favourite, Freddy and Heatherette.
You guys should really try them out, if you decide to haunt on the 31st night that is. :)

(where do i find the embed codes from youtube?! i am indeed failing in this digital world. T.T) wuu~ *haunts*

Happy Halloween!

No comments: