Tuesday, October 6, 2009

stupid, i'm only TWENTY ONE!

accompanying my dad, I brought my grandmother to the hospital today.

i dont know what went wrong, besides maybe (1) I was in the passenger seat, (2) there's only the three of us, and (3) I have bad skin ;(. (3) is damn sad ok, i'm so depressed.

accordingly, I first greeted the wheelchair attendant, then the receptionist, proceeding to emergency attendants #1, following, valet attendant (to retrieve her previous medicines), again to emergency attendant #1, with #2, #3, and dr.A, a little later, attendant #4 and Dr.C., then administrations, and finally HDU attendant #1 & #2.

as you may have guessed, from my title, I had my very first AGE GUESS impact.
yes. very "thunder storm" kind. T.T wuuu~
Emergency attendants #1, #4, dr. A (damn degrading ok doctor, no caps for you!), valet attendant, administrations, and HDU attendant #1, all asked me the same question separately.
"So you are.... the daughter of the patient?"

*thunder*

mind you my grandmother is 80 y.o.
how the eff is a then 60 y.o. able to fertilize me?
Even a 50 y.o. could not be healthy enough to fertilize someone as healthy as me ok. (despite being small in size, i'm perfectly perfect!) and fucking degrading, myself, to even think myself as a presumable 30 y.o. just to entertain your low mentality. wtf.
yes i am very pissed and i doubt their profession (5 out of 6 is of "health service" department. now you see malaysians standard. ouch.). wtf.
babi. i do hate hospitals.
thankfully, they gave me reason to hate them more today. :)

morons.

p/s : apparently someone's curry is more important than listening to my once-in-many-weeks, whats more, first AGE IMPACT story. tsk. >:[

No comments: