Saturday, October 10, 2009

you may question, why this blog is so full of emoness.

I may answer, because i am an overly sensitive individual.

its been a year and 3 days in exact, since the day Lucky passed away.
Today, i woke up to a huge accommodation downstairs, whereby the maid and dad was trying to feed Tweety a quarter dose of Panadol.

Every single memory of Lucky's final couple days came flooding back vividly. Immediate mourn overwhelm me, and I turn grey on a fine sunny saturday's morning. I am pissed with daddy, who then encouraged mommy's idea in feeding lucky a panadol. He never learns the lesson. And I am even more pissed with the maid, for out of sincerity I tried to communicate with her in Malay, but she is ignorant to do as she was told. She even has the gut to continue feeding him after I told her to stop (without my notice of course, because I went out). Later on added "look, he's doing fine, he even ate a whole bowl of dog biscuits! :D". yes I am very pissed.

you may comfort me by saying, Its only a quarter dose, it should not be enough to do something fatal. I hope so too. I googled again, as I did a year ago, and the answer to "Is it safe to feed dogs Panadols?" is still not concluded. Some say it is fatal, especially to cats. some says it is fatal depending on dog breeds. some says its not. but none, gave me the exact answer, in regard to small dogs. You may also say, if you're so insecure, visit a vet. I had, after lucky's death, I've questioned 3 vets, from different animal clinics, and i got, "its more advisable to give them aspirin."(got hope, but not answering), "its okayyy~ its ok!" (damn selambar kind), and the best answer I got, "I dont think taking 2 dose of panadol pill within this 2 days was the kill for your dog." (with an extremely unconvincing look on his face, i bet he's a fresh graduate and is not quite sure except some books said so.)

I am trying to convince myself, it should be too light to make any damage.
He's napping right now, because its such a hot day (although i dont feel it at all being indoor), and its already his nap time (it really is). But his body temperature is colder than usual, which reminds me so bad, that couple days how Lucky's felt too.

praying for the best. please let Tweety be safe.

No comments: