Monday, October 5, 2009

채미이는데? :)

Some might not know, but I live in an awesomely strict guarded neighborhood. (yes, I am proud of it.)
We have an elite security system, where guest must first register at our guard house. Next, a call from the guard house to the visiting household for confirmation before being let in.
Isnt this awesome? I feel so elite. lol. wtf.

Anyways, today I had the funniest call ever from the guard on duty.
Situation: Dad and I was returning upon dinner, cousin and family was held up at the guard house.
Cous.: Hey, there's a slight problem, they're not letting us in, i'll pass you on, hold on.
Guard: Hello, this is from guard house.
Me: Yes, Hi. *gives address and details*
Guard: Hello, I tried calling your house, but no one's answering *clears throat* no one's pick up the phone *clears throat*
Me: huh? (grandma and the maid's at home)
Guard: *clears throat* no one .... they only speak chinese!

bwahahahaha. I laughed so hard after hanging up, my dad's looking at me funny. hahahahaha.
:P

isnt this interesting? :)
*********

Anyways, had an interesting outing with kacy after such a long time.
Had lunch at Ikea, and went for a walk at the curve sunday market. just like old days. :)
It was fun.
What's more interesting is that after such long time apart, we still eye the same thing.
Diam Cake, weave bag, mini hats... There's actually more than mentioned, but i couldnt recall.
Haha, with this girl, its a surprise how we got to know each other better.
The first impression of this girl came to me only after 5 years knowing "such person is in my school". (Lol, I dont rmb ppl who I dont have class with, but then again, I dont rmb all my classmates either *falls*) When I always ponteng to her class, and one day laughed very cartoonishly at what Ivy had said, which she (ivy) then pointed out that we (kacy and me) laugh alike. Similar prom clothes (which she wears it better), sunday markets & boutique shopping (skip the malls! but still she does it better, her nick IS shopaholic), not to forget... 동방신기! :)
Rather comforting to know bits of this special connection still remains till today.
To say it in korean: 신기내? :)

...

p/s: Kacy, the spaghetti straps you got me, fits perfect! thanks babe. ;)

p/s 2: Its been awhile since I said "spaghetti straps", all of the similar kind I have, I call them "singlets". But this is too lady for me to call it that. Its been awhile, since I get new lady tops for my closet too. me love. :)

p/s 3: The pretty spaghetti straps kacy bought me, is made of bright red checkered cloth, folded in a neat rectangular. I jump at first glance because I only register: Tablecloth!
hahahahaha. :P

Sleep tight everyone 0:)

No comments: