Thursday, September 24, 2009

:) I am back.

Excuse me for procrastinating for so long.
have finally sent mr.kent off on monday. :)

hee, notice i've smiley faces even though its not exactly the brightest days?? :)

yes, i am truly contented <3
where have i been for this one month time?
answer: spending time with the boy. (obviously)
never alone, but its still good. :)

I did not weep at the gates,
cause he told me not to + I dont know most of them who sends him off.
very challenging ok, for someone who weeps so easily. :(
no doubt, i got very emo when i got home. I am quite impressed by myself. manage to tahan all the way from KLIA through dinner then home, which was 2 hours later, before emo-ing infront of mr.mbp, in my room. *wow*
even my mom was shocked, she thought i'd be crying cat and dogs before i got home. she was so worried. hahaha.<3

anyways, it was a lovely month.
+ he's enjoying Portsmouth, and SPEAKING ENGLISH. <3
impressive, his english is getting more fluent, and slowly diffusing the thick malaysian accent after only three days. i'm so proud of him :D

<333
yes, everything's good. :D
Goodnight everybody.
Be safe.

*Oh yes, as i promised.
The birthday gift i got myself.

...

notice anything??

:)

jeng jeng jeng..
yes, i got my wisdom tooth extracted.
mwahahahaha.


Love Faye~

**oh btw, its really quite nice, tho shocking to see how close his family is, as in BIG family, uncle aunties cousins.
Seriously, i've never seen this huge sending off group. say, i supposed it was over 20ppl. no joke, it was 20+ sending ONE off.
or maybe its just me, being ulu or should i say too "in"?

No comments: