Thursday, November 5, 2009

impatient.

I know the key to having a harmonious relationship with an elderly person requires patient, love and more patient.
and I can be patient.

I am patient when i'm doing work. I am patient on the highway. I am patient while eating.
I can be patient sitting infront of the dumbbox researching most of the time just so i could get something smart out of it. I can be patient spending time doing proposals which i might never use. I am so patient, I would smile and wait my turn when there's a line and most ppl would have just cut the queue to demand faster attendance. I can be patient spending all my time trying out/learning new programs by myself, if I want to. I will wait patiently if anyone finds it difficult in finding the right words before helping (if i know the word/term). I am patient, thus I knit. and I can be more patient, if you speak to me in a less stressful tone (never scream/shout/high tone on me please. no big baby tones too. i'll slap memalukan you or ignore you indefinitely.)

but sadly, my grandma can only speaks in high tones or SHOUTS. except for that 3 times a day when she's eating.
and my respond? very similar to "talk to the hand!" (cause she's my grandma)
no joke.

T,.T

*thunder-slapped by GOD*

No comments: