Wednesday, March 4, 2009

teehee. i swear changmin is being jealous! x)))

SO, after that stupid argument last 23rd.
things turned out better when mr.WTF actually volunteered to watch an ENGLISH movie with me.
frankly speaking, I was S T U N T when he told me to pick any movie.

I chose... New In Town.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
of course i picked that on purpose!

Renee isnt even my Favourite Hollywood star. i just love her accent, but come on lets just all admit she isnt exactly an eye candy. :/

no, the latter was NOT the reason i chose the movie!

i chose it because... its under "ROMANCE" genre. *evil fangs*
... and of course "comedy", but this was least the point.
My initial move was to bore the hell out of him because he brings me to chinese movies most
of the time. and i absolutely dont like watching chinese movies at theatre. [why am i being so revengeful? O_O"]
I personally thinks its a waste of $$ cause.. chinese movies are usually... not that amusing.
PLUS! got astro mah, just wait for it to be played there lah.
[sorry if i offended anyone who's of that interest.]
its only a personal preference :)

okay lah, wtf, what i said above are 80% bullsh!t.
I chose the movie because I was still not in the mood to see him. but because he pleaded was trying to mend what he made dent. I could not be so cruel. [!uck lah, i know i'm so dead. being so soft-hearted.. especially towards someone like him. -_-]. And New In Town was like the ONLY English movie without brain-needy mystery/suspends/action/horror/and etc.

I was seriously NOT in the mood of going out.

but turns out, not THAT bad really.
:)
it was simple, and funny to a certain extend its so-NOT-stupid american. :P

and, IT WAS OUR FIRST ENGLISH MOVIE. *proud*

oh, and before that, he bought me for japanese dinner; my absolutely l.o.v.e.! [i can never get enough of jap food! even with a bad stomach i would still feed myself sashimi and sushi. wtf. okay you didnt have to know that. :P]
so yea, he was pretty much forgiven then, for being this obedient. :D:D:D

ANYWAYS!
this post is about CHANGMIN BEING JEALOUS.
hahahahahahaha *falls*

So... everything turned sweeter after he himself want to watch another english movie - STREET FIGHTER - The Legend of Chun Li. on sunday.
*tears-damn proud*

and on monday night, he was hoping I would go pasar malam with him the following day.
**note: I, shu fei, do NOT go to night markets. because they're usually wet, and too crowded to even walk a straight line. which is enough to bore me.

which of course, mr. wtf was instantly "disappointed" again. He absolutely love markets.

So he text me saying how he was tired from work, but he just wanna spend time with me. and etc etc his reasons.

Which amusingly, even to myself, I was in the mood to cheer him up!
[lol, this is damn rare i swear]

I replied saying
it would have been cuter if you just said that you miss and wanna see me.
simple and to the point. no? ;)

then I went to bed.

and.. mwahahahahhahahaha....Dreamt of Changminnie~~ <33

heeheeheeheee...
*-* dream *-*
there was a music festival somewhere overseas. All artistes from Japan and Korean were in it, it was BIG.
Qing and I did not get our tickets, but amazingly we were able to catch the finale.
this part was funny, cause all the female artistes are short, guys were TALL. like the girls are all until the guy's shoulders tall only.
And the stage was a Ship design. All the female artistes was on the front deck, guys at the back (off deck).
So being artistes, it is only natural that the guys also "fight" for their best position AT THE FRONT. I think it was kimura takuya being the first to lead the guys to the front which blocked ALL the female artistes. AND HE WAS TALL! so not true. LOL.
the girls' expressions were hilariously ugly too, when the guys were blocking them. LOL.
The guys was being very graceful and friendly receiving stuff from fans.
Especially Changminnie, who has the most fans were extremely cute and smiley and sweet receiving FLOWERS. LOL.
We (qing and I) were very contented that we even caught the finale and went off to buy some blended drink, qing absolutely love ice. and it was long, cause qing wanted some cola-grape-blended drink and insisted in making it multi-layer because "it will taste better that way!" that even the bartender was confused of what multi-layer she's asking for the bartender asked her if its okay to do it herself, which qing gladly accepted the job, fiddling with both the shredded coke flavored ice and grape jelly. I was not bothered at all. maybe cause i'm still very contented at being able to see changmin at the finale that i'm so giddy and joyful the whole time. :D:D:D
then when qing was half way through the making of her drink, i noticed changmin sitting at one of the stool of the same bar. ordering a latte frappuccino. he was forced to wait cause apparently there's only one blender and qing's occupying it still. we didnt know, thus qing took her time in preparing her perfect drink. and I was too busy laughing to keep poise because her expression while making it was... Classic. hahaha.
anyways, it was just a couple minutes when changmin glances at his wristwatch and decided that he didnt have time, so he cancelled his order and left, but just a few steps away from us, he stop, turned and looked at us. as if he was pondering bout something.. long enough for me to go ahead, shake his hand and introduce myself. He still waited... and i stared, with question marks all over my head. thinking what else? Then he started doing some hand signs which i dont understand.. until the very last, when he mimicked a movement that is very similar to snapping photos. I instantly went like "OH! QING DO YOU HAVE A CAMERA??" hahahaha. HE ALLOWED ME TO SNAP A PICTURE WITH HIM. and cause we were so close together, i put my arm around his waist, whilst waiting for qing to take our picture, and he instantly drop his arm around my shoulders *cloud~* then being very greedy, i proceeded to put my other a
rm across him too -slash- hugged him. and he hugged me back~~ <33 *heaven!*
*-* dream *-*

teehee..
isnt that sufficient to say that he misses the attention i had for him? teehee. xP
Of all nights, he came to me on the night i told mr. wtf the effects of saying something cheesey.
hahahahahaha.
I LOVE CHANGMIN!
dreams of him just keeps getting better than the one before!!
its no wonder his favourite number is TWO. cause he's always chasing for no.1!
so i'm sure there's better ones to come.
teehee. x)


heart.heart.heart.

*that was what i got for v-day! <3333
창민이 촣아~ x))
thank you unnie~~~ *chu-*

~a very giddy faye x)


*edit: For Changmin to come visit me in my dream. I guess, the stupid argument isnt exactly stupid anymore! ;) mwehehehehehe...

No comments: