Friday, March 27, 2009

heehee.. tweety's an angel! <3

Hee...

that little one knows trading!!

lol.

gosh, this is such LOVE! he so made my day~ *sayang*

xxxxx

today was a bad day, cause my hands hurt from a week of colouring and i still have to colour a new stack today. its traumatizing no i guess demotivating is more the word. something like going to work isnt exciting anymore. cause no matter how many stacks i've done. there's just more AND MORE (of the same ol' thing)! wtf. haih. why cant they just colour it on autocad then print? its the same thing. for like 2 stacks. each stack have approx 10 layout developed on FOUR design only. its repetitive. truly repetitive. if its on comp, it would have been so easy copy and pasting. and thats all. i suppose its to save cost. but its.. phew it was tiring. I'm so glad the weekend is finally here that i bail out on the dot, before they could hand me summore!

sigh.. why am i such a whiner??*lol*

anyways thats not the main point.

mr. wtf (it so suit him on days like this. lol) begged me to borrow him my dear mbp only to stand me up. yes i can so hear you screaming his name.

OF COURSE, I WAS UPSET.

i even skiped lunch with my colleagues cause i thought he would grab one with me when he come pick it up. mana tau... sigh.

i DO hope my psychotic side dont get the best of me and turn me into a revengous bitch. :/

Anyway, LETS GET BACK TO TWEETY BEE SHALL WE?? :DDD

He refuses to eat his dry dog biscuits. [he's so used to us mixing it with canned dog food chunks] and i'm lazy to get him that. so i just simply grabbed JerHigh cookie and evily teased him "you'll get one when you finish that ok?" repetitively in 4 different sentences with the same meaning. and he got it! he quickly wallup the whole bowl and licked my leg once while i'm still on the comp to get attention!

gosh is he a darling or what??? x))

heehee <33.>

p.s. : The Lizard Story i got stuck trying to word the vision i had of that revolting lizard incident. its very... hard to put into words. it was staring at me. longitudinally, stuck between the extend of the bucket and dry dog food packaging, STARING AT ME CAUTIOUSLY. i even have a problem retrievin any of the dog food eventho its NOT in the packaging at all. do you get me? its hard to describe!

i think i need sleep now. after 3 late nights purely because i couldnt sleep early. heck. T.T

No comments: