Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Egg.. :/

So i was eating nasi lemak this morning. v. alang alang (i dont have a habit of having breakfast), just cause i wanna laze more. wtf.
anyhow, you know how nasi lemak would always have egg? ardboiled half egg/quarter egg/whole egg/sunny-side-up/whatever-egg-lah, its the EGG that reminded me of i story i have to share.

let me tell you a story about how egg smells like shit.

O_O

haha. i'm sorry, but it really do.

See i was on an egg-free diet since someone told me eggs are actually harmful/useless to our body. either the nutrition level is really low or something i dont rmb, i've been on this "diet" for quite a period after i heard of it PLUS the fact that my blood pressure is higher than average. and its really suprithat i could live OFF it, considering i was such an egg lover back in my highschool days.

Anyhow, one day, I was eating egg after this loooong period of laying off it. i actually ate a whole hard boiled egg. Only ONE. in the morning.
Then i went to shit in the evening.
DAMN, do that stink I could give this batch "the smelliest poop from shufei's ass of year 2009" right away. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.
and yes does it smells exactly like egg! a BADDDD egg i would persist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'M SERIOUS LAH PPL.

try it out if you doubt me. go on an egg-FREE diet for 5 months or so and then eat an egg. I'd remove this post if you tried it but your poop doesnt smells like egg.

No comments: