Saturday, January 17, 2009

me and me turtles :) :)

HE'S BACK!

he's back he's back he's back.!

<3

heeheehee.

after like 6 weeks!

gosh, that was long.

dont get me wrong, its not like i miss him 24-7 while we're apart.
but its just so good to have him back <3

cause...

this means I CAN NOW GO OUT OFTEN! :D :D :D

*lol*
jk lah, its just so nice to have him here. o:)

and knowing him,
the darling bought me more presents. <3
and this i absolutely love!! ...more than the bag. 
[shh. he doesnt know i own a blog! i think.] :P


TADAA~


sea turtles~
there's actually one more, Bigger one. which i took sucky picture of. :x
<3<3<3

*sings under the sea~*


oh and also gifts from my dear eiko unnie <3<3<3

mr. tortoise from redang!
[naming it so to make him feel not so small. wtf. lol.]

komawo unnie, nomu choa. 
-cause its staring at me type right now. lol. jk.
ME REALLY LIKEY! its so cute staring at me like that  x)

ahh.... :)

i dont know why is everyone getting me turtle. 
& i dont think i have even declared that i love turtles.

but really..
i guess i should just shout it out loud now.

SHU FEI LIKES TURTLES!

teehee. :)

buhbye.
thanks for all the gifts! x)

oh btw sent seth off yesterday. :(
everyone's leaving.
damn i hate departures. really.
but it was so nice to see him smiling so happily. :)


SETHOSS!
be good and have fun is scotland aiight?
all the best ;)

No comments: