Friday, January 23, 2009

i found my english name!

*inserts british slang* [if i could ever do it. heh.]

was suppose to blog bout this several months ago when i found out what my real english name was.
no, no, it wasnt harry afterall. lol to that.
i found out before my trip to vietnam last year actually. but never got around to post it because i usually forgets bout it within milliseconds. :P
anyways, it has been rushing back into my head a little too often these days, by random.
and so coincidently, it just came pop-ing back in while i was browsing through facebook and saw a picture of Jin, mr wtf & the big sea turtle he bought me. whom i shall now name it MR turtle. omg so lame. lol. wtf. [i told you it just come up randomly.]

okay, back to the topic.
wanna know what my english name was??

*drumrolls*

my english name was.....

TERRI!


lol. not much of a BOOM there was it? hahaha.. 
i actually stunt for a minute when i heard bout it 'cause it do seem a little too tame for a girl like me, i think. however, i do like it, to a certain extend, cause it sounds so lady. which obviously isnt quite me. lol.
what do you think? 
should i stick to it and become a lady?
x) haha.

signing off,
xoxo
terri.

haha, should need some time getting used to it; 
if i've decide to stick to it.

No comments: