Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LOL. how come i never learn?? lol.

ookay, i know my life's getting boring when my posts evolves around FB.

but this is so funny i have to share.

No, its not the point about how a BARN is my dream house. (i know its like doot.doot.doot.)

But way before i play this quiz, I was LOL-ing at how someone on my sis's fb could have a barn as a dream house.

and thats the result i get.

However this is not the first time this happen.
months before, i was laughing at how anyone could have "PAIN" as a mask. (fb quizzes too)
no doubt, i had the cream smacked right on my face too!

hahahahahahahahaha. tsk tsk. tell me just why wont i learn?
ok maybe i can tell you the answer: Cause i love laughing at myself too. ;P *rofl*



*** edit ***

look what qing comments.

No comments: