Monday, July 20, 2009

Today I did a deed that i am ashamed of.

Its been awhile since i last took a LRT.

I think the last time i rode one would be.... mid/early last year? not sure.
things like this wont happen with seth or kent around. heehee :) love you guys!

I took the LRT today because i have to attend ielts workshop at IDP centre in wisma selangor Dredging, in the city, cause the subang branch doesnt have sufficient students to hold them. :/
and the reason why i did not take my car instead is because, i'm a very nice person who cares bout the environment thus do not encourage single drivers to the city which would burden the traffic congestion and further burn unnecessary fuel which would eventually leads on to further global warming and omg everyone of you should really not depend on air conditional anymore if you want the weather to cool down!
dont that sound nice? 0:)

ok enough bullcrap.
I'm not nice, even though half of that is true, but the primary reasons i am not driving to KL is because, i hate traffic jams, the ridiculously expensive parking rate, some more traffics, getting lost, one way streets, and f*ck i just missed that turning, now how do i get back drama.
Yes, indeed i am a very selfish person, so all these things comes naturally to me to retreat back to the LRT solution instead. still an 0:) wtf haha.

anyways, back to LRT. it surprises me, ok slash that. it disgusts me so much that the moment i step foot into the train, I was so overwhelm with how low maintained this used-to-be-so-lovely transport has turned to, I just stood and gawk-ed for a good 10 seconds before i went to get a seat. :(
boo! the Light Rail Transit was one of the proudest thing i had for malaysia. no doubt, they still remain their efficiency, but the lack of "powdering" is not making them look any better.
I was quite dramatic that for that 10 seconds standing stunt at the cabin door, stupid questions like "am i on the right train?" "is this REALLY the LRT?" "did they change anything?" "this is the kelana jaya station right?" actually ran twice in my little brain, ending with a "should i go back to my car right now?" before i went to get a seat when answers from the previous paragraph kicks in. =.=

By the way, i was hungry and sleepy, and a little snappy this noon staring at the "no food and drink" sign in the train the whoooole time, while holding on to my take away. i know i'm sucha chicken :(, but i have reasons! see above that sign reads another sign that says "no smoking" so if i made a move to just eat in the train since it is approximately an hour ride anyways, some smoker on the train could be encouraged to just "puff along" anyways. see i so civilized. f*ck i seriously couldnt save myself if i'm this etiquette always, really. i was starving! not exaggerating.
I was in a almost faint mode staring at that sign and praying for my stop to arrive soon that i barely notice this weak uncle that just came in until he very often interrupted my view of that stupid sign. then i hesitated cause all i could think of is food and someone else can spare him a seat. (lame excuses) it took me several looong seconds before i came to my senses and gave him my seat, luckily before the door closes and the train starts moving.
omg.. i felt terrible at that time. i was so ashamed that i dare not say anything when the good old man thanked me. he's so nice! i feel bad, doubled.
i am sorry for keeping him waiting.

and that the ends my sad sad LRT story. :/
(goodness, xiasueh punye things also can blog. tsk tsk.)

P/S: Thank you tin, for saving me!
i was heading in the opposite direction! *sweat*

No comments: