Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Do not act like you know me dude.

**WARNING! Not gonna even attempt to be nice.**

wtf. damn boh liao this guy.
All we have in common is just... oh yes. we were in USAHA. (like that was my choice)
goodness, i would not even do anything to get to know this guy honestly, he's so sad he's bugging me just because he knows me and qing, BY OUR NAMES. fullstop. wtf. (i am serious! that is just exactly how far he knows us!)
why do i only hate him, when there's like 23724y1243774 other ppl who knows us sisters too? I have no idea, oh wait, i do, cause he's the saddest among all. wtf.

^ hey dear nigel,

Please dont act like you know me,
I dont even know why are you being so excited about.
Just so happens you know me and my sis does not mean you know anything about us.
so stop trying desperately.
like what the fuck does it have to do with you when my dad keeps the bottle away? NONE.
you wanna know why? Cause we wouldnt invite you over for anything.
So really, you could just keep everything to urself, and if you cant, dont "faye" here and there, cause frankly speaking you dont know shits bout me.
all you know about is, i was one of ur ex-classmate.
oh, maybe now you know something else.
I dislike you nosing into other ppl'sMY life especially when its for joke.
go dig a hole and entertain urself instead.

No comments: