Friday, October 19, 2007

Tagged by Yan!

5 things found in my bag..
- phone
- purse
- coin purse
- hello kitty pouch
- pencil case [i dont organize my bag, thats why]

5 things found in my purse
- ID card
- Driving license
- cards
- photo stickers
- cash. [this varies, because i am constantly broke.. but you dont have to know that =) ]

5 favourite things in my room...
- my lovely queen size bed with 4 pillows, jingjing and baby [its a HORSE!]
- my closet with clothes that i still complains is too little.
- my tvxq posters
- my love-hate relationship Ikea full-length mirror.
- uncountable amount of junks, books, paper, tit-bits all around and inside my table(s). [so not a tidy person for a Virgo *swt*]

5 things I've always wanted to do...
- Bungee Jump
- Sky Dive
- Travel-travel-travel
- GROW TALLER...
- adopt a BIG cat. i mean seriously!

5 things i'm currently into...
- sleeping/napping
- crunchyroll.com
- TV
- blogging?
- straining myself to concentrate.. ARGH!

5 ppl i'm gonna tag...
eiko - seth - nelly - liyin - hayden!

No comments: