Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the most ADVENTUROUS ride ever.

Let me introduce my new pet....





























NOT! - Mr. Lizard *eww*

one fine day, i drove qingy out happily intending to just get her out during her holidays and let her watch the movie she's been wanting to watch since.. i dont remember. its the seeker by the way.
so anyways, we got all dressed up, start the car, reverse out of the parking space (home) and happily swivel out of the residents. Giddy over the fact that I'm driving my mom's lexus (even though not the first time, but me l.o.v.e. that car!), and qing over the fact that she's FINALLY going out (she've been forced to stay home the whole week because i'm too busy to bring her out. poor kid *tsk-tsk*).

then suddenly.. from the dash board.. I noticed something crawling at a pretty fast pace towards me..

O_O A LIZARD!
ookay.. you can just pretty much imagine the scene inside that car - loads of screaming and i couldnt really say i drove in a straight line =X
and worst of all, the more we scream, the faster it comes towards ME!
like of all places WHY ME?! THE DRIVER!!
and it really did came so close.. it was almost ON the steering wheel that i have to hold that thing with my fingers instead of my hand. It was like omfg WTH?!? and then i dont know how exactly did we ended up around Caltex. and for that first time, i hated hyundai for having that "automatic" adjust seat device thing. IT WAS SO SLOW that by the time i've "push"-back my chair to have enough space to move out, qing was already away from the car, breathing for air. btw i was squating on my chair at that moment. lol. not to mention the loads of ppl at caltex, there's even 2 malay guys who's looking at us funny.. omg.. @_@

*breath*


solution? i switched shoes with qing (i was wearing heels, and that tiny one was forced to go into hiding in the box that holds the steering wheel by our LOUD scream!) just so IF that thing ever falls onto the floor it wouldn't be on my bare feet. Praying that it'll stay put until we've at least reach our destination safely, we set out for our second attempt of departure. It was save and sound until the traffic lights in front of subang parade, where I "kay po" check if that thing is still in the box (out of eyesight at least) mana tau, i frighten myself by finding it sitting quietly on the steering wheel holder (pic. 2). Which I then, despite jumped due to the shock of locating it, is pretty fine with it as long as it doesnt move...

the lights turned green, and i drove at a very steady pace.. until, finally when turning out of the junction on to the very busy road, that damn little thing MOVED onto my meter screen (pic. 1)! and it begins, SCREAMING SESSION 2.
NOW i can promise you that i skidded a little because I FREAKED OUT!
screaming and shouting and pointing and shouting again. I finally succeed to safely stop my car by the road side.
and again climb onto my chair =.="
and again, somewhere that have quite alot of ppl watching =.="x2.

anyways.. after being tired of screaming, shouting and not being able to reach our destination by time (average 10 mins ride actually took 30 mins that day) I shouted at qing to ask her to shut up because she's screaming like there's no tomorrow (and that scared the thing to move even faster NEAR ME!), made her hit the lizard onto the floor (evil i know, but its not a good strategy from my spot *hee*). and that bit actually did made her shut up, because then she was so dumbfounded by the fact that i actually SCREAMED to shut her up. *lol* funny at a point.

so.. yea, it was hit onto the floor and went into hiding until we've reach our destination, park the car, lock the doors, watch the movie, paid the parking ticket and get back into the car (at least i did) only to find it on qing's seat. It's revenge - part 2 of the lizard in my mom's car xD LOL!

well, dont worry.. I shoo-ed that tiny one out of the interior of my mom's car in the end, i believe its still ON the car, at least not inside. =)

and we went home "happily-ever-after"

No comments: