Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I need to confess.. i have issues..

you know what's the most bitchy thing about me?
1- I have to be ahead...

i know that most of you would think "in what?" because i'm like the most blur/dumb/slow person you'll ever know..
well, in clothes.
If you ever went shopping with me, you'll be familiar to..
"it cost more that it should be"
or
"too.... dull/not my style)"
most of all..
"IT DOESNT FIT!"
*That's the bitchy part, i am f*-ing picky at clothes even though MOST OF THE TIME, they(the merchandisers) DONT HAVE MY SIZE T.T
I still, would never buy a thing that i dont like even though its in my size.

therefore, I hate it even more when ppl snatch/"steal"/buy the thing that I have EYED.
THAT TOTALLY PISSES ME OFF..

to that ass who took MY clothes..
thank you for having such great taste as I, but YOU'RE AN UGLY B*TCH FOR BUYING MY DRESS. (yes it is mine, because my mom sold it in MY room, even though that dress was bought by my mom, but i chose before you did, so you suck. *whatever*)
and i am a fugly bitch to say you like that, but i just couldn't bare YOU STEALING MY DRESS!! GOD-DAMN-YOU. i dont care if i end up in hell and i dont care if i'm not nice. F* you.

**utmost apologies to my dear readers, and thank you for baring with my omfg-so-rude post.
SORRY, THANKYOUUUU~!

No comments: