Tuesday, July 31, 2007

IF i have a million $$$...

tagged by my dearest kimchi unnie, but notified by my beloved amane unnie..

hmm.. let me just get things right for my small malfunctioning brain.. million=100,000.00=100K right? right..(corrected by kimchi unnie - can just imagine her:O_O "aigooo...") 1,000,000.000=1,000K

Ok... with 100K 1000K i'll...

- GO TRAVEL EUROPE WITH MY <33 amount =".="">ookay.. erase that and we shall start over again =.=

- give 60K to my parents (because they OWN me)
- go travelling with my friends over asia (I LOVE the food! nothing beats asian food. xD)
- invest into a business and earn more bucks
- spare some to the unfortunates/charity
- shop!!
- save

after i earn another million..
- adopt a tiger/leopard/any cubs.. (love them.) - maybe two.. =D
- invest into another business and earn even more

**oh gosh this is GOOD MONEY~!! hohohohoho..**

GET A NEW CAR!
GO TO UK~~ WOOHOO~~! XDXD *kkya~~*
gosh.. if only i have that money.. $_$ *drools*

after i earn several other millions...
- donate a million
- design and build a bungalow for my parents
- go travel around the world.. (yes another round around asia!)

i think that's about it..
hmm.. should be pretty old by then wouldnt i? lol

anyways.. am rather busy these days, so apologies for not updating..
however I DO enjoy procrastinating. .MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
bye~~ =)


-edited on the 3rd of Aug 07*

**and yes unnie, maybe i shall update my toilet to a much bigger/comfortable/luxurious one.. if i could just know where's its new location.. hmm..


gosh! its GOOOOOD moneh! damnnn... @_@ wulong-ness *knocks head on wall* wait.. that'll make it worst.. =.="

No comments: