Friday, August 3, 2007

HE "KNOWS" MY NAME!!! O_O XD XD *siao*

I think ChangMin misses me.. and is blaming me for not checking up on his whereabouts and stuff for quite a while

-ookay.. i have to admit its a little longer than I should.. the updates reduced since.. somewhere mid of last sem? when i heard that they might not be coming this year, and still did not increase back when i heard that they will be coming in dec or so??-

ANYWAYS...

i dreamt about him last night.. i mean this morning.. whatever.. but anyways its so OUT OF THE BLUE!! -seriously out of the blue.. the last time I saw his picture was around last week in comp lab. (O_O") and i did not listen to my iTunes AT ALL yesterday, i was still singing to when you're gone-Avril the whole week..(very SS.) hee.. =P

and the dream went like:
(only rough memories not main point yet merr...)
- changmin is my classmate (he've tied his hair half..) XD
- somehow... part of my class formed a choir and were practicing.. just like in the Balloon MV, but they were not singing Balloons (=.=") and are not in penguin suits...

anyways HERE'S THE MAIN POINT!!!

as i was pondering if i should ask him for a hug, an autograph, or a photo together..
he stood up, looking at someone on his right as if gonna leave the picture..
and i shouted "CHANGMIN-SSHI!" (of course lah.. he's almost slipping out of the picture weh..)
den he turned & looked at me and asked very very sweetinnocentlook-ly "yea Faye-sshi??"

and then I stoned thinking/smiling/godknowswhatexpressioni'min..
"he knows my name.. he knows my name.. HE KNOWS MY NAME!!"


...

and then my alarm went off.. =.= ...he was still smiling waiting for my question/request/whatever... ㅠ.ㅠ
aww.. why cant I be a deeper sleeper?! *ishh*


**********
-inserts-
GERARD & FRANK MAKING OUT!
**damn its such a weird combination watching MCR while recalling changmin (with his sweetinnocentsmilingatyou-look.. and it does somehow makes him looks.. queer.. lol..
DAMN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!? *rofl* gosh.. XD *gasp for air*
those laughing is really making me tired.. heh.. =)

thank you ChangMin<33 for making me smile again; i still adore you, i swear! ;)
and MCR(for once) :)
and Shann :D - for forwarding me the clip... wahahaHAHAHAHA..!!


*gasp-i need air*

No comments: