Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July 1st outing.. with Amiko and ah-Yan

Had a fun shopping date with my dear primary classmates - amiko and leiyan <33 0=) where we conquered Mont' Kiara sunday market, Desa Seri Hartamas boutiques, Hartamas Shopping Centre(?) and made our final stop to 1u. Well it was a loo0oo0oong day where we walked, walked, gossip, laugh, eat, more walking, more gossip, more eating (at least for me =D), more walking again.. and less picture taken O_O


so yea, as i said.. less picture taken... therefore these are the only pictures we remembered to take.. well anyways... ^this^ was our lunch, which is really good, 총말 맛싰어요~ ^^ just that.. i forgot the restaurant name *shy* but i'll show you the way if you'll bring me along!! 0=D

anyways... skip skip skip the details.. and.. the result is...
Yan: 2 Dresses[in 1 shop! cool..] + a necklace.. [i think thats all?] OH! and a top from cyna doll.. [i think that really is all isnt it?]
Amiko: a pair of shoes.. [do anyone know any BALEY outlet around subang/damansara/KL??]
Faye: a Dress... [surprise surprise, i only got one thing.. i ate my $$ again =X]

I know this pic is a little blur =P.. but what do you think?? *points left* (please forgive my bad photo skill)









overall, I had fun! ^^ [i'm sure amiko and leiyan did too.. am i right??]
even though I K.O.-ed after i got home, bathed, show-off my new dress [to Qingy, who showed no interest =.=], snapped pictures [to entertain self], online for awhile and totally "KONG" at 11+pm. {amazingly early considering that my bedtime has been around 2.30am the whole sem. break O_O"}

**i'll post the purikura pics later after i scanned it.. ;)

==========
Camwhore 1
==========

No comments: