Saturday, February 21, 2009

I lost weight. not cool.

during cny i was weighing 37.8kg.
yesterday i weight 37.1kg.

it isnt cool.
i feel tired all the time.
and work's shit. they dont wanna give me a raise.
its depressing. 
and my weight isnt doing any help.
erase that, i think me not eating isnt helping my weight, and my mood.
but i couldnt eat. its just so sad. to think bout quitting this ridiculously low pay of monument-ing profession.
is architecture really that worthy?
would i be doing the right thing leaving it for now?
seriously in architecture, there is no AGE-limit. so does it matter if i pursue it later?
youth is slipping anyways, at the pace that we're always stressing for more time.

ok i think i should stop rambling.
i'm just upset. :((

anyone wanna go tenji/jogoya with me? i need to gain weight!! :(((

No comments: