Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First, not quite anticipated birthday :(

Never in my rustyliving memory have i NOT anticipate the arrival of my birthday. Every year, i would get excited at least 2 weeks before and practically be in my best mood until 1st september. LOL.
and my birthdays were never a "just one day" kinda thing. it could last a week or even 48 hours to the min.
and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
haha. i know it is a little self-contended, but really, birthdays are the happiest event [followed closely by christmas *cheers*], may it be mine or my beloved ones. :D
therefore i've always ALWAYS, anticipated birthdays, especially mine! *sinister laugh* -dont ask me why, because i'm evil, you know that dont you? ;)

but.
my 19-turning-20 birthday.
the very birthday which declares i am no more a teenage,
is when i am forbidded to plan ahead. :(
not fun lah!



cis. me no likey assignments, especially on my birthday!
grrr....*bites*


* * *

anyways, thanks shann, shirley, (har)^2, seth and nicole for jogoya ;)
it was a very satisfying meal. hahahahaha.

No comments: