Friday, June 8, 2007

"today's mood =" *vulgar* this girl definately lives up to her nick. *faints*

who's gonna retake that goddamn studio 1 with me?

ookay, cut that out...

so...

do you know about my given nick "Professor BlurBi" given by my dearest kimchi unnie..?
yes, I HAVE the title PROFESSOR. @_@ for some reason which both me and kimchi unnie had forgotten.. but i definately lived up to it...

so it happened last night.. 7th of June 2007.
Tin msged me on msn announcing the release of sem 3 results.. i was all hyped up, and all bored the next second because.. guess what? PROFESSOR BLURBI forgot her pw. =D great~ =.="
thus, for that i have to go ALL THE WAY to coll just to check that damn result.. another rm3 for that goddamn parking.. and utter sienness at discovering the damned result...
and then came home and whine/cried to my sis in the states over the internet. and then somehow after an hour? or so... tin text replied saying "Fail is F not E o".. and i was dumbshocked that i blinked at the screen several times, told my sis to wait a sec and scrambled to search for the student book.. WTH?!?! I BLOODY PASS!!!
till then even my sis beh tahan that she said "DARN! you're hella dumb" and couldnt stop "swt"-ing me eversince, till she's off, and i went to bath..

I'm one hella person who lives up to her nick... DAMNNNN... *faints*

No comments: