Friday, June 22, 2007

Changmin makes it right. =D







Introducing S-magazine by SM.entertainment.. coming soon....

omg.. must I remind you just how MUCH I adore Changmin?? just look at him!!! (points to the far right one who looks at you retardly innocently) xD xD kkya~~ <33
and look at xiah junsu's smashing smile with his all-round-agreeable-sexy-curve-bum xD KKYA~~~ <33 [and.. the other 3 lost their charm coz I saw the spoiler around a month before.. :P]

well anyhow, changmin makes it right.. <33

i was rather moody these days, because I found out something that i shouldnt know.. and its just so frustrating knowing it... and its TOP SECRET; therefore I couldnt spill it out and have to keep my own views and advices to my own.. =.= yea.. babified!
and then there was another 2 issue buggering me.. but i forgot whats it for..
oh ya! one of them was.. that dumb supervisor i work for.. =.= sien.. damn syok if i were to work and earn like him.. bloody hell..

oh and eventhough this is not the other one of the two issue thats buggering me....
eww.. the SABD bloggers are out in langkawi right now.. meaning less blog-hop for me these days.. =.= sien.. i can just SEE the beautiful lightbluedarkbluegreen sea shimmering upon those white sands.. oh gosh.. those kelapa juices.. the bbq+s... the screaming and yelling while running on those sands.. the cool salty sense of seawater against the skin.. the beach volley.. the starry sky... oh coconut tree (notice there's no 'S', i'm L.O.Y.A.L.; inside joke ;P).. oh paradise..
BE SURE TO PUT ON LOADS AND LOADS OF SUNBLOCKS~~ having sunburn wouldnt be part of my "paradise scene".. cant wait for them to come back..

so yea.. after i found this pic *points up*.. and seeing changmin being so adorably retard again; kkya~~ xD xD i am all happy again.. hahahah.. <33 lalalalala~~ *skips off..*

No comments: