Tuesday, June 26, 2007

caller ID : "ASSHOLE"

please forgive my rudeness my fellow readers, but seriously there is an caller ID under "ASSHOLE" not it one phone, TWO phones to be precise.. another one working on its way to that very same ID for the very same ASSHOLE because seriously, he doesnt really deserve being remembered by name, nor would he be classified as human anyhow.. because HE is indeed AN ASS. or just to be nice.. maybe A JERK!

-- this part is deleted because i realize that an asshole like him doesnt deserve to be mentioned in my lovely blog..
however to top up to the blog title.. there is another called ID that've been switched to "BITCH" too.. yea, thats the agent who fired me saying that "are you really THAT naive? how can you not know that you dont have to go through the staff entrance?*laugh*" goddamn you bitch =), how do i know about that when i'm not being briefed/told to do so? it was my 1st job you know. dumbf*ck.. [because i find it an insult to use my precious word -
babified on sh*ts like them. eventho df. degrades me]

o=) i'm just being fair...
just how great* was my 1st working experience.. =)
G*DDAMN THAT SH*T! AMEN.-


ITS -OFFICIALLY- OVER!! XD XD wee~

--edit--
OH!! and still out of those sh*ts.... i managed to score a good 90% for my korean B2~~ lalalala *skips off insearch of changmin for some entertainment*

No comments: