Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tired. again. (Tin, I'm about to be like you *lol*.. love ya ^^)

Feeling tired again. Tired for the constant brain cell develop/destructioon for new assignment, new inspiration, new design, new deadline, new everything (doesnt that happens to all designers?). Tired for having the idea but does not know how to speak for it. Tired for the poor model quality i produce. Tired for having my designs rejected. Tired for trying even harder to kill all my braincells and still have n0 idea/inspiration. Tired for depending on changmin too much for drive (but i just can't live without it- Thank you changmin, but its unhealthy >"< WAE??!?). Tired for my poor performance at presenting/speakin aloud. Tired for being tired a little more often this sem. (and i have a feeling that this is NOT gonna decrease; gonna increase LOADs instead T.T). Tired for not being able to have a full rest even when i have time for sleep. Tired for missing the hectic schedule during the hols. Tired of me.
oh archiTORTURE, so-so tiring; but I still dont wanna give up. (wth.. am i self-sadism?? SIAO!)


I desperately NEED A BREAK! I wanna go to san jose!!! I want to go chongqing!!! (maybe korea will be a better choice) I need to get out of m'sia.. i want to get out of m'sia..

but.. oh.. "moneh!!" it's still all about them.-*adapted from liyinexposed.blogspot

No comments: