Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ammie's REAL LATE bday suprise ;P

Not very long time ago, a couple of weeks back, on a certain night, when ammie's rushing for her french research, leiyan's for her following day mid term test, and me, busily rottinthesims2-ing away examandfinalpresentationSTRESS. *woohoo, leaps in victory*

Yan and me was secretly planning a con scenario for ammie's SO DARN LATE birthday suprise. LOL.
yes yes, we've forgotten ALL about it dear. ;)

but our all mighty chef is just so smart in spoiling our original plan. so it was ALOT of tense-playing-around-the-bush type of lies being all wrap up into ONE BIG BALL on the night ALONE. and mind you, i am a bad liar, so it was ultra "kan jiong" for me, to a verge where i actually said SHIT!(really meaning it) when ammie said she wants to come to my house first, while we wait for yan to come back from tarc, after her class which "ends at 4"; we (me+yan) want to bake her cupcakes. yes yes.. so i have to lie to ammie that i'm not at home. hee hee.. anyways.. the convo was really teasing enough that IF i were to be in ammie's shoe, i'm sure i'll be so PEK CEK because both my dear friends are saying plain NO to EVERYTHING i suggested. LOL sorry dear, you know we love you ;0

WELL! anyhow, anyways, after that incident with kam's rock-hard cupcakes, this time we actually succeed! there's a little cheating on my side, but you dont have to know that ;P
WOOHOO!! with frostings and all. which earns us approval from ammie's pastry chef friend, Irene - nice to meet you, i like you!! ;) lol

Enjoy ammie, and tell me its better than Rain *lol*



I say,
Zorpia Photo Sharing: Free Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth ;)

No comments: