Thursday, December 13, 2007

all ready for winter 07 ;) *lol*

I finally went to the japanese salon GUESSEN youngji unnie aka eiko aka heechul's eomma recommended in mont kiara..

the hairwash unnie recommended "kao-kao" was really... FRESH. i mean they dont, you know, "garu"/funny head massages that are often just plain hurtful. its really very pleasure-able as unnie said. but it kinda serves the saying "good time dont last". yes yes, it was over just like that, leaving you wanting more LOL.
ANYWAYS besides that, they place a piece of face napkin on ur face during the washing process, which is really thoughtful because you know we wear make-ups (well i didnt wear it today, coz i thought it'll be like normal hairwash, where a few droplets of water might just accidentally get out of hand and smudge my mascara, how was i to know they're just so detail? me likey =D)

SO! we proceeded to snipping. As i have no idea how to cut my hair/what style to try, but wants a haircut because its getting shapeless. and come on lah.. not much style to try anyways since my hair is short, too. she offered this style which is very cutely-bobish, something like mine before but not exactly coz the girl in the catalog styled her hair and its like puff-ed with shape, which i really like, and HOPE i have, so i said yes, and she asked what type of fringe i want. short as in WAY above the eyebrows, and long as in a little above the eyelashes. This i very well know, I get irritated and tend to have shorter stay-up lifespan when my fringe is too long and blocks my view, but i'm not ready for WAY short fringe (even though tempted several time) so she agreed with somewhere inbetween.
and thats when the snipping begins...
it is kinda amusing. instead of worrying how it might turn out coz your stylist seem unsure of what to do (they do wear it on their face, observes), she just snipped like a pro. no blinking (literally!), no doubting, just plain snips-snips ;)
and WOW do that lady WOW me, I had never know I OWN SO MANY HAIR!
seriously. you know, i already have short hair.. but by the way she snips, its like the hair cut i had when i 1st cut my long hair short O_O... (she snipped for almost an hour, 50mins more or less NON-STOP!)
and mind you I STILL HAVE MY HAIR. not bold.yet. :P

anyways through out the process, I Laughed-Out-Loud, internally (not mad you know) as several "i look like.." thoughts came by.
1st it was, Lick Hung, my primary school look *lol*
then it was, ULTRAMAN *rofl*
next (when they blowed dry), liyin's secondary school look. *LOL*
then it was, Ella 花样 look. O_O"
and she proceeded to fluff/layer/more snipping anyways... and it drifted back to ULTRAMAN again! *wtf..wahahaha*
but overall its really amusing, coz its the one time where i did not worry, and actually laughed at myself for looking bad.
Jie brighten me up this morning before the haircut by sending this link where she customized me. =)
its something very classic, very hilarious, very ME.
and it double the nice-ness coz that made all Qing, Jie and me laughed. =D
- i'll post up the link sometime later ;)
i'm sure some ppl are wondering "why is she happy when she look bad?" if you have this thought it means you dont know me well =) sad for both of us jk. heehee
Actually this move reminds me of the dorky side which i ALWAYS HAVE, and so i should really just live up to it than trying to be that "nice cute girl" most ppl (as in ppl who dont know me) thinks. anyways. its proven that my dorky side, even though not ideal (hideous to be frank LOL!), makes ppl laugh and thats all it counts right? x)

anyways, before today, I was still a blur at the directions unnie gave, i was never aware of the EXACT location nor the name of the supermarket she's desperately trying to tell me. so i went online hoping to find a map, but anyways i didnt find the detailed map, there's only ways to mont kiara plaza not exactly guessen. anyhow, since there's other reviews/forums/etc about japanese salons and stylist, i went into several pages and...
ALL said how jap stylist will get carried away and just snips hair till its really REALLY thin. to be frank, i was at first freaked out because i have thin hair, but by today's outcome i find it pretty alright, i think the reason why they just love to layer/snip away hair is because japs STYLE their hair, so less hair = less heavy = easier to style? i dunno. hehe.. anyways i've always wanted to learn how to gel/wax/style my hair, but never got the "umph" because i dont know how. BUT BUT! out of the several salons i went, this is actually my FIRST time getting hair wax on by a stylist. like seriously.. 1st time weh =D nicey! (some BIGGER salons with outlets all around dont even provide hair oil ok? tsk tsk.)

well thats all..


HERE THEY ARE~ ;)















So how do you like my new hairstyle?

No comments: