Monday, January 25, 2010

旧情人。。

i tried typing it in chinese because he's a "true-blood" chinese, but i am truly a sdn. bhd.
it sucked so bad. =.=

anyways, after not speaking for one month.
ok there was this 5 minutes call. actually twice. even so, thats like 10minutes only in a month. so my point is still valid. fml.
I do miss him.
I miss having someone to talk to at anytime.
I miss having someone keep talking when i dont feel like talking.
I miss tuning him out on purpose because i'm still trying to let myself out of the game.
I miss upsetting someone on purpose.
I miss having someone to argue with.
I miss having someone i could call at odd hours, just because.
I miss having someone worry about my whereabouts.
I miss having someone who'd show up whenever I want him to.
I miss caring for someone knowing he cares too.
I miss how my emotion could go upside down for someone.
I really miss him.

and its weird, because there are things that i wanna spill, and its only discussable with him. but i cant do that now, can I?

and because we're in this weird relationship its not right for me to interrupt him during this crazy day-night-final-marathon right?

you know, it is times like this when i really regret stepping over the friendship border.

旧情人 真的不能当朋友吗?

... lifebad romance sucks.

No comments: